Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Tip from 2008: My Favorite Children's Author

Hello Triple B Members,

If you have not come across Mo Willems and his wonderful line of
children's books, than take a trip to your nearest book store and purchase
them. The pictures are simple and easy on children's eyes, yet they have
the perfect mix of child and adult humor. Mo Willems has such a handle on
the mind of a child, and yet he definitely seeks out the humor that all
parents seem to appreciate when it comes to parenting.

His latest book is "The Pigeon Finds A Puppy". I don't have this one yet,
but I have all of the rest including "Leonardo the Terrible". I can't
wait to buy this for my daughter, who has enjoyed his books since she was
two, yet she always returns to them on her book shelf even at age six!

Enjoy!

Check out Mo Willems' work and blog at www.mowillems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment