Monday, April 27, 2009

Tip of the Week: Favors with Flair

As a mother, I have spent hours trying to come up with creative goodie bag
favors for my daughter's themed birthday parties. Yet like most mothers, I
know that we wind up throwing out these same toys from friends' parties the
minute our children have forgotten about them. So how can we find favors
that are fun, memorable and useful?

Problem solved! For my daughter's next party, I'm going to turn to
www.Frecklebox.com, <http://www.frecklebox.com/> which offers personalized
stickers in a variety of party themes, such as Pirate or Princess! Each
party attendee will go home with three sheets of personalized party
stickers. The first dozen of the same design is $3.95, and each dozen after
that is $2. I'm also a huge fan of their personalized place mats and
coloring books! Now that's what I call creative, and I'm confident my mom
friends will appreciate the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment