Monday, August 23, 2010

Tip of the Week: Stuffed Animal Overload


My daughter’s stuffed animals had officially taken over her bedroom.

I realized that these fluffy creatures serve no real purpose. I also realized that after a little cuddling, they usually get thrown into a basket never to be played with again. In spite of all this, I couldn’t bear to throw them out. I remember the joy of bringing home a new stuffed animal to add to my collection as a little girl. So, even though her collection has become a bit unruly, I hadn't wanted to deprive her of that happiness.

VoilĂ ! A solution -- Boon's "Animal Bag". This over-sized, plush bag is covered with see-through, durable mesh windows. My daughter was able to fit all of her stuffed animals in it, and it doubles as a comfy seat too! Thank you, Boon, for the perfect storage solution for all of her treasured, stuffed animal, friends.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this, love the idea of comtroling all the little animals.

    nathalie from amsterdam!!

    ReplyDelete